Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- 'Quickclear' heated windscreen/heated washer jets
- Automatic rain sensing wipers
- Front variable intermittent wipers with electric wash
- Heated rear window
- Tailgate wash/wipe
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour rear spoiler
- Chrome finish on upper door line
- Chrome radiator grille and surround
- Automatic headlights
- Front fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
- ABS+Electronic Brake force Distribution
- Active city stop
- ESP with traction control + emergency brake assist
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Hill start assist
- Torque vectoring brake
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Eco mode
- Rear parking sensor
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- Driver airbag
- Front inertia reel height adjustable seatbelts with pre-tensioners
- Front passenger airbag
- Front side airbags
- MyKey system
- Side curtain airbags
- Three rear inertia reel lap/diagonal seatbelts
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Easy fuel capless refuelling system
- Electric boot release
- Digital clock
- TFT cluster screen
- Trip computer
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
- Aux input
- Steering column with mounted audio controls
- SYNC 2 DAB radio/CD, 8" colour touch screen, emergency assistance, Bluetooth connection, advanced voice control
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- USB connection
- Dual electronic automatic temperature control air conditioning - CFC-free
- 3 spoke leather steering wheel
- Centre console storage box/armrest
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- 60/40 split back and cushion rear seats with 2 height adjustable headrests
- Driver's seat with adjustable lumbar support
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Passenger seat height/lumbar adjustment
- Sports style front seats
- Immobiliser-Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS)
- Key free system
- Remote central double locking
- Thatcham Cat.1 alarm
|Maximum speed||120 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1499 cc|
|MPG (urban)||65.7 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||83.1 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||74.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||4.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.4 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||3.8 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1900 kg|
|Vehicle length||4358 mm|
|Vehicle width||1823 mm|
|Vehicle height||1484 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2648 mm|
|Tank capacity||53 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (NEDC)||99.0 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.